T-Systems Creates a Cloud-based Big Data Solution
Companies now realize that the data passing through their businesses can have strategic value. To help them unlock it, T-Systems launched a new cloud-based big data analysis service, based on the Intel Xeon processor E3 product family.
• Enable big data: T-Systems needed to deploy a cloud-based big data solution for its ...customers, with minimal operating costs
• Intel®-based servers: T-Systems deployed 95 physical servers based on the Intel® Xeon® processor E3 product family, Intel® Server Board S1200BTLR and 1 Gigabit Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapters.
• Big data software: Hadoop*, running on the CentOS* operating system, was deployed for big data analysis
• New services: T-Systems has extended its offering to existing clients through the launch of the cloud-based big data analysis service, which enables customers to cost-effectively analyze complex and large data sets.
• New customers: T-Systems can now work with customers that could not previously afford big data analysis services
Read the full T-Systems Creates a Cloud-based Big Data Solution Case Study.