Why Intel Malaysia?
The Pearl of the Orient, among top 10 most livable cities in Asia, Penang brings you beaches and distinctive street food. But that’s not all, it’s been home to Intel for 40 years, where revolutionary ideas change the world in which we live.
- Intel Malaysia is Intel’s largest offshore site with a workforce exceeding 9,000 employees across 3 campuses located in Penang, Kulim and Kuala Lumpur.
- Intel plays an important role in putting Malaysia on the high technology map of the world.
- This is one of the largest assembly and test facilities and a mature site with multi-functions in innovative assembly technology development, VLSI design, processor packaging and local and global support services.
- All-In-One Desktop Personal Computer, Tablet, Smart Phone and Embedded Devices, Intel’s Malaysia Design Center (MDC) engages in Microprocessor, Chipset and System-On-a-Chip (SoC) development.
What Can We Offer?
Play a distinct role in putting Penang on the high-tech roadmap of the world. At Intel Malaysia, we invest in you, provide the mentoring, coaching, experience and education that enable you to arrive at your desired destination of success in Intel Malaysia.
At our vibrant workplace, we pull together people of diverse backgrounds and varied talents to work together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious. Break new ground and forge strong bonds with supportive colleagues. Opportunities to be innovative and creative allow us to make the once impossible, possible!
What Do We Need?
We are looking for fresh graduates to join us for both full time and internship opportunities. Versatility and the flexibility to adapt to new situations are essential. Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills, and demonstrated leadership ability are all advantages. Skill sets in high demand at Intel in Malaysia are:
- Architecture simulation and performance analysis
- System-on-a-Chip design
- System and component level validation
- System and low-level software (drivers and BIOS)
- Logic/Mixed Signal Circuit Design
- Test/ Process/ Equipment Development and Manufacturing
- Software Programming and Engineering
- Finance and Accounting
Note: Students must be authorized to work in Malaysia without restriction* and complete a required background investigation.
How You Can Connect with Us
Are you ready for the adventure of this unique opportunity? We'd love for you to apply directly to our opportunities in Intel Malaysia (Graduate Trainee). You can also go to the Your Candidate Profile page and either register as a New Candidate, or login as a Returning User. In your resume objective, please indicate your interest in "Asia Calling Malaysia." If you meet Intel's minimum education and experience qualifications, we will contact you via email.
We encourage you to visit our Job Search page to seek out and apply to any other Intel jobs that interest you. Join the Intel Asia Calling Talent Community on LinkedIn* to keep in touch with us or raise questions or go to our official Facebook Page and click “Like” to regularly receive news from us.
There is more inside Intel Malaysia than you ever imagined. Learn more about Intel in Malaysia.